In many cases, companies rely on their own staff to respond to intruder alarms at all times of the day or night.
In this modern day, our IPPS Professional Security Team undertake this assignment to stop employers from sending their staff to potentially hazardous situations.
IPPS have provided this service to many companies over the years.
All IPPS operatives drive vehicles which have radio communication to our 24-hour rapid response personnel and ensure quick and efficient service.
If required, we can also arrange boarding-up through local reputable companies such as AC Yule or Bon Accord Glass.
This service not only ensures a quick response but also enables your own staff to have undisturbed rest, therefore ensuring they are ready for work every day.
Think when your alarm is activated late at night and the early hours of the morning and over the weekends;
• Attending to the alarm yourself would you be able to cope with intruders.
• If your staff how would they be able to cope.
• Are your staff trained to deal with this.
• Are you or your staff insured to in case of injury or assault.
Why not have IPPS limited alarm response take care of your alarm activations.
• Our Alarm response unit will attend your premises within 20mins of activation.
• All staff are highly trained and hold a SIA license.
• After every activation the client will get a report on the findings and a reason for the activation